Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Czech Republic - I Stand - Gabriela Gunčíková

25 - 41 pts / 9 - 161 pts in semi 1

The 5th Czech entry to grace the Eurovision Song Contest is I Stand by Gabriela Gunčíková.
The song is written by Aidan O'Connor, Sara Biglert and Christian Schneider
I Stand was released as a digital single on March 12. The release also includes the instrumental version. (WEBS music)
A promo cds in 7.5 inch press folder is issued.

Promo cds folder
Listen here

Digital release image
Versions
I Stand - single version
- digital single, Stockholm 2CD
I Stand - karaoke
-  also on official karaoke album (digital release) The digital release single has it marked as instrumental (but it has b-vox).

Links and sources
Gabriela Gunčíková FB
CT Eurovision pages



Gabriela's I Stand is the fifth entry for the Czech Republic and the first to make it to the final.
Find out more about some other Czech entries:
2015 - Marta Jandová and Václav Noid Bárta
2011 - Gipsy.cz

No comments:

Post a Comment